Are you looking to raise your inner energy?
The following collection of 45 quotes will free you from limiting thoughts and elevate your mindset, filling you with positive energy.
The 23rd and 34th quotes are my personal favorites. Understanding these quotes deeply will completely transform your mindset toward life.
Here are the quotes.
1. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” (Marcus Aurelius)
A great way to attract positive energy is to feel gratitude as gratitude automatically shifts your vibration to one of abundance and positivity. And what more to be thankful for than your ability to think, to breathe, to experience and to love. A beautiful quote by Marcus Aurelius taken from his book – Meditations.
2. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” (Lao Tzu)
The answers to all your questions lie right within you. Shift your focus from the external world to the internal world. Knowing yourself is the beginning of true wisdom.
3. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” (A. A. Milne)
Yes you are! Stop undermining yourself and start to believe in the immensely powerful energy that you hold within. The moment you start to believe, you start to realize this powerful energy.
4. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true.” (Richard Bach)
Do not ever give up on your dreams. If you desire something deeply and have belief in yourself, you have the power within to overcome any obstacle to achieve it. The important thing is to believe that you are deserving of your dream and that you have what it takes to achieve it.
5. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” (Maya Angelou)
You are complete as you are. You don’t need to add to yourself or seek anyone’s validation to become complete. When you realize this profound truth, you automatically tune into a higher frequency.
6. “Sometimes your joy is source of your smile, but sometimes, your smile can be the source of your joy.” (Thich Nhat Hanh)
Just bringing a smile to your face starts to relax you and makes you feel good. Such is the power hidden in a simple smile.
7. “Don’t let anyone define your limits. Your only limit is your soul.” (Gusteau)
You have limitless potential within you. The only thing that keeps you from realizing this potential are your limiting beliefs and thoughts. These are the beliefs you picked up from your external environment. Become conscious of them and do not let them limit you any further.
By the way, this is a quote from the animated movie Ratatouille. For more such quotes from children’s movies, check out this article 101 inspiring quotes from children’s movies.
8. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” (Marcus Aurelius)
Everything is a matter of perspective. And most importantly, you have the power to change your perspective. Once you realize this, external events start to loosen their grip over you.
Also Read: 18 Powerful Quotes to Live By.
9. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
The universe lies within you. What we see on the outside is merely a reflection of what is on the inside. When you get in touch with your inner reality, you can easily transform the outer reality.
10. “It’s not important what other people believe about you, it’s only important what you believe about yourself.” (Rev Ike)
When you worry too much about other people’s opinions of you, you become dependent on them for validation which is an extremely energy draining and powerless state to be in.
But once you realize that the only thing that matters in the end is your beliefs about yourself, you start to free yourself up. You stop the energy drain and in the process you start to conserve and attract more positive energy that you can reinvest into productive pursuits.
11. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” (Steve Maraboli)
It’s easy to lose yourself in all the problems and start feeling like a victim. But when you change your perspective and focus on what you can do instead of what you cannot do, you start to take back control of your life and things begin to change.
12. “Sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” (Rumi)
When you stop worrying about other people’s opinion of you, your energy starts to free up. You reach a state of expansion from contraction and become a magnet for good energy.
13. “The whole universe is working in your favor. The universe has got your back!” (Ralph Smart)
By default, our minds are designed to think of the worst case scenarios. But knowing that the universe in itself is working in your favor makes you let go of all worries and relax. And this state of relaxation is when you start to connect with higher energy.
14. “When there is no enemy inside, the enemy outside cannot hurt you.” (African proverb)
The enemy within is none other than your own negative self beliefs. By becoming aware and releasing these negative beliefs, you release the enemy inside and become your own best friend. And the outside automatically changes to reflect this inner transformation.
15. “When you are at peace, you attract positive energy.” (Sen)
The state of peace is the most natural state to be in as it is a state of balance. When you are in this state, you tune into a higher frequency where you are open to attracting positive energy from the the cosmos. Meditation is the simplest way to attain a peaceful state of being (at-least momentarily).
16. “Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.” (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross)
17. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” (Oscar Wilde)
In the end, it’s all about perspective. One could be so engrossed in focusing on the negative aspects of reality that one completely misses out on the positive bits. The positive bits appear only when we actively look for it by changing our focus.
Instead of focusing on the darkness, just a tilt of head and you see all the beautiful stars above that you would have otherwise missed.
18. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” (Paulo Coelho)
When you live in positive anticipation, you automatically start attracting positive vibes as your mindset shifts from scarcity to abundance. Fresh new ideas come to you from the universe that help you turn your goals into reality.
19. “We become so absorbed in our flaws and faults that we forget that it is better to be a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” (Forrest Curran)
Perfection is merely an illusion. Everyone has flaws. Even the moon has its scars. But if you focus only on the scars, it is easy to miss out on the beauty of the moon which is so profound compared to the scars.
When you shift our attention for the flaws and focus on the bigger picture, you automatically open yourself to abundance and positivity.
20. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” (Lao Tzu)
Coming to the present moment is about reaching a state of balance. You are no longer lost in thoughts about the future or the past, but become anchored in the present. This is an extremely powerful state to be in where you start getting connected to a higher vibration.
21. “The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.” (Jim Morrison)
As humans, we are habituated to put on different masks to play different roles. In the midst of all this, we lose touch with who we really are.
But the moment we start to embrace our true identity, our vibrations start to raise. This is why being with people who accept you exactly as you are feels so liberating.
22. “Through the inner body, you are forever one with God.” (Eckhart Tolle)
Life energy runs through your inner body. This is why, when you get in touch with this inner body, you get in touch with God (or consciousness) itself. So close your eyes and become conscious of your inner body and you will be amazed at how profoundly peaceful it feels.
Also Read: 17 body awareness quotes by Eckhart Tolle
23. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” (Benjamin Spock)
As you grow into adulthood, your mind becomes marred with limiting beliefs that you picked up from your external environment (parents, teachers, peers etc.).
But once you become conscious of these beliefs, you can prevent them from influencing you any further.
With these beliefs out of the way, you now begin to trust yourself. And there is nothing that you cannot achieve once you start to trust yourself.
24. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” (Steve Maraboli)
The outer world merely exists as part of your perception. It appears to you as how you want to see it. Once you become conscious of your perception and change it, the outside transforms to reflect that change.
25. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” (Lao-Tzu)
This is a very similar quote to the one above but goes a little deeper. When you accept yourself completely, you reach a state of wholeness and your energy begins to expand into higher consciousness.
Also read: 89 inspiring quotes on being yourself.
26. “Anything is possible when you have inner peace.”
When you are no longer in resistance with the present moment; when you feel relaxed and open is when you start to experience inner peace. Inner peace is a state of balance, harmony and expansion where your entire being starts to vibrate at a positive frequency.
27. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” (Buddha)
When you love yourself, you become your own best friend. You are no longer looking for validation from the outside. You accept yourself completely by letting go of all limiting beliefs. And by doing so, you start connecting with higher energy.
28. “You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!” (Dr. Seuss)
A really fun and peppy quote by Dr. Seuss to start off your day on a positive note. Once you start your day on a positive note, you automatically tune yourself to attract synchronicity throughout the day.
29. To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
30. “If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.” (Steve Maraboli)
A simple way to raise your vibration is to be with people who are already at a higher vibration. When you associate with people on a low vibration, they try to drag you down to their level, and when you associate with people with a higher vibration, they raise you to their level.
31. “Relax and look to nature. Nature never rushes, yet everything gets done in time” (Donald L. Hicks)
An important prerequisite to get in tune with good energy from the universe is to let go of the mentality of struggle and become open to the flow of life.
One way to achieve this is to spend time in nature, and tune into nature’s frequency by being present and mindful.
Also Read: 50 Quotes on the Healing power of Nature.
32. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” (Alice Walker)
What we think becomes our reality. When you think you don’t have power, you feel powerless but when you realize that you are indeed powerful, you begin to get in touch with your inner power.
33. “The past has no power over the present moment.” (Eckhart Tolle)
When you bring all your attention to the present moment, thoughts no longer wield power over you. Thoughts about the past and future lose their power and you get into this powerfully creative state.
34. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” (Wayne W. Dyer)
It’s all about perspective. To one person, a glass half filled with water can look half empty, whereas to another, it can look half full. The object is the same, but the perception of it differs. Once you become conscious, you can change your perception to look at the positive aspects of a given situation than negative aspects. By looking at the positive, you attract positivity.
35. “When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” (Lao Tzu)
When you are no longer focused on feelings of lack, you open your energy up to attract higher vibrations. You feel whole and all actions you take, arise from this state of wholeness.
36. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
37. “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” (C.G. Jung)
38. “The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.” (Henry Miller)
39. “Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.” (Seneca)
40. “The cosmos is within you. You are made of star-stuff. You are a way for the universe to know itself.”
– Carl Sagan
41. “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
42. “You’re great no matter what. You are worthwhile simply because you are alive. Never forget this
and you are sure to thrive.”
– Wayne Dyer
43. “Be not be afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
– Henry James
44. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
45. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.”
– Henry James
You might also want to check out our collection of 35 powerful affirmations for positive energy.